Method Matters. Use Barista Warrior’s Reusable Coffee Filter to Brew a Full-Bodied Cup of Coffee. Never strip your coffee of its natural oils and nutrients ever again!
Are you building your very own barista-quality coffee corner, stocked with all the essential roasts and tools? Don’t forget this eye-catching must-have…
Brew barista-quality coffee with the Reusable Pour-Over Filter compatible with Chemex, Hario V60, or Hario 03.
Compatible With Chemex and Hario V60: Silver pour-over filter fits Chemex coffee makers (6, 8, 10 cups) and Hario V60 or 03 coffee drippers. Made from titanium-coated stainless steel.
Reusable Coffee Filter: An economical and eco-friendly alternative to paper Chemex filters. Does not inhibit coffee’s natural oils and nutrients like most paper filters do.
Better Tasting Coffee: Metal coffee filter with dual filtration (stainless steel mesh paired with a laser-cut filter on the inside).
Easy to Clean: After use, dump your coffee grounds and rinse your silver coffee filter under warm running water. Simply descale the pour-over filter by soaking it in a distilled vinegar solution and warm water every 2 weeks.
No-Risk Purchase: Comes with a lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your pour-over coffee filter, return it and receive a FULL refund.
- Reusable Stainless Steel Filter - Cut down on harmful paper filters
- Laser-Cut Dual Filter Technology - Drink the coffee, not the gritty grounds
- Higher-Quality Fine Mesh - Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee every time
- Universal Compatibility - Compatible with most coffee makers
- Non-Slip Silicone Ring - Prevent spills and messes
- Eco-Friendly - Limit your impact on the environment
- Dishwasher Safe - Hassle-free clean up after every use
Here are 4 easy steps to make barista quality Pour Over coffee at home in just 6 minutes!
1) Medium Grind Coffee Beans
Grab your favorite coffee beans, measure out about 60 grams of beans, and give them a medium to fine grind. If you can use a burr grinder for best results. Pour the grinds into your filter. Dialing in your grind will take some trial and error to find what you love best.
Pro Tip: Create a divot/well in the middle of the grinds. This will help ensure all the coffee grounds get evenly saturated with water.
2) First Pour
Heat the water in your gooseneck kettle to 198-200 degrees fahrenheit. Start pouring in the middle of your coffee grounds making circles until you each the edge and ensure all the grounds are wet.
Swirl the carafe to ensure all the coffee grounds get saturated with water and create an even coffee bed. Now let it sit for about 45 seconds for the coffee to bloom!
4) Second Pour
Pour the remaining water over the coffee grounds using the same technique as the first pour, but go slow and don't rush it.
Pro Tip: Swirl the carafe again and give the coffee grounds a quick stir with a spoon. This ensures you're getting all that flavor out of those beans and into your cup.
Let the coffee sit and steep for about 4 minutes, giving the grounds time to release their oils and flavors. This ensures maximum extraction.
Serve & Enjoy Your Perfect Pour Over Coffee!
You did it! You're a home barista now. Pour yourself a nice cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy.
Read our full Perfect Pour Over Guide for more tips.
We Offer Free Shipping and Hassle Free Returns!
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA orders!
- Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hours for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
- Your products will arrive within 7 to 10 Business Days.
- We offer 2 Day Expedited Shipping for $12.00 and 1 Day Priority Shipping for $22.00 no matter how many items you order.
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee or your money back within 30 days of purchase. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for return requests.
- Return Policy does not apply to the following:
- Products purchased with a discount code.
- Any Coffee Lab products.
What Coffee Lovers are Saying
You Deserve to Revive your Morning Ritual too.
Best Chemex coffee I've made — and no waste!★★★★★
This is a great filter, really saves money and prevents all the extra trash.Initially I was skeptical, but the flavor is still right on point for pour-over coffee.★★★★★
Quick and easy to set up and use, no longer have to worry about setting up those pesky paper filters.
Better Coffee Starts Here
How We Compare
Why are Thousands of Coffee Drinkers Choosing Barista Warrior?
Unlock bold and robust flavors by allowing natural coffee flavors and oils pass through while filtering grit and grounds.
No more paper waste! Save 25,000 paper filters from heading to the dump.
Simply rinse after each use and dishwasher safe.
We believe in our products and back it up with a LIFETIME guarantee. If it fails we'll replace it for FREE.
Filter pays for itself after first month of use compared to paper filters. Save hundreds over a lifetime of use.